BIXEPS Anti-ageing Facial
20 mins BIXEPS session
+30 mins Medical Nutrition Therapy
+75 mins Bojin Facial
BIXEPS targets the muscles, and uses therapeutic, low-energy magnetic fields to promote mitochondrial ATP activation, The magnetism used in BIXEPS naturally modulates muscle development, and is delivered without the use of contact electrodes, pads, probes or penetrating pins. This non-invasive and painless Magnetic Mitohormesis Therapy allows our muscles to recapitulate the metabolic and regenerative effects that are normally associated with physical exercise.
Providing longevity benefits with BIXEPS and Medical Nutrition Therapy, without physical strain.
Cell regeneration is a complex process that is influenced by both internal and external factors.
Understanding more on these factors can help identify ways to implement strategies in your life to support and enhance cell regeneration for improved health and wellness.
Importance of mitochondria in cell regeneration
Mitochondria are membrane-bound organelles found in every cell of the human body. It generates 95% of a cell’s energy (ATP) to fuel the cell’s activity. Mitochondria has an essential role in cell regeneration by providing energy, regulating metabolism, and contributing to various signaling pathways involved in cell proliferation and differentiation.
Different organs have different amounts of mitochondria as they need more energy. Muscle, liver, kidney and brain cells have a lot of mitochondria inside, as they function from the energy that mitochondria produces.
Researchers have found that our mitochondria gradually deteriorate as we grow older.
Mitochondrial dysfunction can contribute to decreased energy expenditure, impaired glucose metabolism, increased production of free radicals; which may result in insulin resistance and increased fat storage. Symptoms of mitochondrial dysfunction can include muscle weakness, fatigue, difficulty swallowing, vision and hearing problems, seizures, developmental delays, and organ dysfunction.
Maintaining healthy mitochondria is crucial for proper cell regeneration and overall health.
How can Medical Nutrition Therapy and BIXEPS help?
BIXEPS targets the muscles, and uses therapeutic, low-energy magnetic fields to promote mitochondrial ATP activation, without mechanical stress or physical strain to the muscles. The mitochondria requires a constant supply of nutrients to produce ATP efficiently. Both macronutrients and micronutrients have different roles in mitochondrial function, and with nutrient deficiencies, the mitochondria may become damaged and dysfunctional.
The magnetism used in BIXEPS naturally modulates muscle development, and is delivered without the use of contact electrodes, pads, probes or penetrating pins. This non-invasive and painless Magnetic Mitohormesis Therapy allows our muscles to recapitulate the metabolic and regenerative effects that are normally associated with physical exercise.
Our muscle’s mitochondria adapts to this therapy by increasing the amount of mitochondria, its energy production and efficiency. Together with a balanced and nutrient-dense diet, the effects are doubled to maintain healthy mitochondrial function (ensures ATP production is maximised up to 95%), and following physical activity; the energy usage further stimulates the secretion of myokines throughout the body.
Some positive system-wide effects include promoting blood circulation, fat-burning, bone growth, improving metabolism and cell regeneration, and decreasing damaging inflammation.
As our muscle mitochondria’s health goes, so does our overall health, functional capacity, resilience, and longevity.
Who is this suitable for?
- Are you looking to improve your longevity in a scientific and natural way?
- Do you regularly exercise and eat healthily, but your metabolism is slowing down?
- Do you often feel tired and sluggish during the day?
- Would you like to increase your body’s resilience and functional capacity to different environmental stressors/triggers?
- Are you in a position where you are not able to do physical activity, but you would still like to reap the benefits?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, our program incorporating scientific technology, meridian techniques, and medical nutrition therapy is suitable for you.
Unlock the secrets to cell regeneration and your personal longevity with our unique 360° anti-aging program! BIXEPS is unlike any other magnetic system currently available, and coupled with our certified dietitians’ years of experience in medical research, you can expect a personalised and targeted medical nutrition plan to maximise and sustain your health.
The Renaza Bojin facial can aid in sculpting, lifting, and firming. This treatment also relieves stress & tension in your muscles, leaving you feeling more relaxed and rejuvenated. The relaxing firm strokes has the added effect of alleviating headaches and promoting better sleep.
- Stimulate & enhance blood circulation
- Unlocks tightness in tensed facial muscles
- Sculpts jawline and firms skin
- Immediate boost in glow and radiance
- Detoxifies skin
- Revives tired and dull skin
- Relieves headaches and tension
- Boosts immunity & accelerate metabolism
What you will experience:
- Make your appointment at either the Heeren or Marina Bay Link Mall outlet for your BIXEPS and Bojin facial session. The BIXEPS session will take just 20 minutes (this will be done through your thigh muscle, with 10mins on each side for maximum effectiveness), and can be done before or after your facial session. Do factor ~85-100 minutes for both sessions. Read our FAQ for the benefits of combining BIXEPS with bojin facials and medical nutrition therapy.
- After your facial, let your facial therapist know when you are free to book your trial consultation with our dietitian. During this consultation, our dietitian will ask you questions about your diet, exercise routine & lifestyle to assess your habits, and set goals with you. (First session 45-60mins, subsequent sessions 20-30mins).
- The dietitian will consider your daily routine, medical history, eating patterns, exercise activity, personal preferences, food culture and traditions. Using the information gathered, the dietitian will create a unique and personalised diet plan that is tailored to your goals and requirements. The dietitian will also provide you with resources (written or online) to help you with your goals. Do see the FAQ for more information on how you can prepare for your session with a dietitian.
- After the trial, book your weekly BIXEPS sessions, and once a month dietitian and Bojin facials. These will help to train your mitochondria and increase their functional capacity to cope with increased environmental demands.
- It’s important to think of goals. What would you like to work on with the dietitian?
- Is there anything that you would like to change or improve with your current lifestyle?
- Bring a list of medications/supplements with you, and be able to talk about your medical history.
- If you exercise: current workout schedule and type of workouts you do.
- Write out any questions that you would like to ask during your session.
- If you feel it would be helpful, you may ask a family member or friend to come with you to your session.
Yes you can, but you will only reap the benefits of just BIXEPS alone. After your mitochondria has been activated, it needs the right nutrients to keep them functional and healthy. A dietitian will help you to assess your current diet and lifestyle, and inform you of any nutritional deficiencies that could impair your cells’ ability to regenerate efficiently.
The Bojin facial uses ox horn tools and acupressure therapy to stimulate meridian points. The facial targets tense muscles and tendons on the face to enhance blood circulation and nutrient supply. This improves skin’s cellular health and restores glow and elasticity.
With this 3-in-1 approach of activating the muscles on your face and thigh, and stimulating cell regeneration, the right diet will further help you to look radiant, boost your energy levels, improve metabolism, and enhance immunity and longevity.
No, the fields are designed to safely and gently reach deep into your muscles to activate the mitochondria within cells. These fields are not affected by clothing and shoes.
Yes, you can keep the timing flexible, but it is recommended that the BIXEPS session be done once a week, and a minimum of 10-12 sessions to see the best effects. We do recommend you to go for our comprehensive package that includes 10+2 BIXEPS sessions, dietitian sessions, and Bojin facial sessions to help you reap the best benefits for cell regeneration and muscle activation.
Training the mitochondria and improving their capacity is key to providing our cells the energy needed for regeneration and rebuilding. Maintaining our muscles without physical strain, and prevention of physical wear and tear, is important for healthy cell regeneration.