Jade Eye Gua Sha Therapy
Eye Gua Sha is an ancient holistic East Asian anti-ageing technique which uses a Jade tool and dermal acupressure. The tool is used in rhythmic strokes to massage, smooth and gently scrape the skin to release blood and fluid stagnation, extract toxic waste, remove blockages, promote normal circulation and metabolic processes of the body.
The use of Jade as the tool is to balance and the protect the body ‘qi’. It is yin/yang-balanced, cool, yet warms to the body temperature. It is excellent for detoxification and its ability to soothe, stimulate and tone the delicate skin around the eyes.
Jade is also well known for its energetic healing properties in Eastern healing as well as metaphysical healing using crystals and gemstones.
Natural, Painless, Instant Rejuvenation
- Reduces wrinkles
- Eradicates eye bags and dark eye circles
- Promotes radiant complexion
- Diminishes age spots and discolouration
- Facilitates lymphatic drainage from eye and facial areas
- Activates the production of collagen and elastin
- Promotes blood circulation and increases metabolism
- Clears blood stasis
- Strengthens immunological functions
3. Application of Eye-repair ampoules/gel/cream
4. Gua Sha Therapy with Jade Massage Tool
5. Application of Whitening & Hydrating Botanical Eye Mask
6. Lymphatic Drainage Massage
7. Shoulder Massage
- Tired and dull-looking eyes
- Dark eye rings
- Eye bags
- Puffy eyes
- Wrinkled eyes